YOU WANT TO RENT A SHOWROOM SPACE IN THE FACTORY?
EVERYTHING UNDER A SAME ROOF!
Located in the core of High Point, epicentre of the furniture industry where trends are recognized, The Factory is offering you incredible possibilities of presenting and promoting your products and services, to make your brand known and to network with the retailers. The Factory is the destination of choice to sell your furniture and household accessories.
From dining to living room, through to bedroom or nursery, The Factory presents manufacturers and distributors that are offering customizable products to satisfy the tastes and desires of consumers, targeting families with mid to high revenues.
Come and benefit from a well-established traffic at the Factory so you can offer your products and reach a larger amount of buyers from around the World. Do not miss this opportunity to increase your fame - rent your space now!
- Square foot
- ONE SHOW (OCTOBER 2017)
- October 1st, 2017
- 1 YEAR (OCTOBER 2017 TO APRIL 2018)
- May 1st, 2017 to April 30th, 2018
- 3 YEARS (OCTOBER 2017 TO APRIL 2020)
- May 1st, 2017 to April 30th, 2020
- 5 YEARS (OCTOBER 2017 TO APRIL 2022)
- May 1st, 2017 to April 30th, 2022
INCLUDED IN THE RENT :
- Municipal and showroom taxes
- Water, electricity, heating and air conditioning
- Repair and maintenance fees of the building
- Internet and telephone fees (including long distances in Canada and USA with our phones)
Above mentioned fees include your showroom space and general areas (restrooms, reception halls, conference room, etc.)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENT:
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and beverage (alcohol, wine and other) for you and your staff during the shows. Should you wish to add meals to your rent you need to inform us of your intention 1 month before each shows. Said service may be provided for $100 per person per day.
- Loading and unloading of your products before and after the shows. It is of your responsibility to have the required personnel to do so. Should you want to prevail yourself of said service you will have to inform us 1 month before hand. Said service may be made available at a cost of $25 US
per hour per employee.
- Please note that during your loading and unloading a fee of $40 US per hour applies for supervising of your employees.
ADDITIONNAL FEES APPLICABLE TO ALL TENANTS:
- $1.50 US per square foot of the rented space for all tenants (said amount may vary from one show to another)
- Above amount will be reviewed at every show
- Said additional fees will cover the following:
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and beverage (alcohol or not) for your clients and sales personnel in their company
- Do note that it is possible for your sales representatives which are not in the company of clients to benefit from the same services of meals and beverage for $100 US
per person per day
- Free parking for you, your sales representatives and clients that come visit The Factory
- Conference room on each floor that may welcome up to 14 persons. It is equipped television and various computerized equipment
- Each conference room have lockers for your various stationary. Coffee, water
and soft drinks are available
- Police surveillance fees for the building and parking lot during the show
- Kitchen and various employees needed for the service
- Bar personnel
- On site personnel management
- Bar and wine cellar management
- Availability of the PUB 511 from 7h00AM to 4h00PM for group meetings.
Can accommodate 50 persons
- Participation to all events (happy hour, opening event, etc.) Please note that all tenants may participate at the meeting to schedule said events for the various shows to come
- Ambiance music. Various artist and DJ during the various events
- Showroom cleaning
- Shuttle service to pick-up clients and sales representatives accompanied by clients
- Receptionist in the entry hall and on your floor
- Access to a VIP dining room should you wish to organize and private event (meal)
for your VIP clients (1 evening by exhibitor)
PLEASE REACH CHRISTIAN ROY :
- Office: 1 514 380-5576 cell phone: 1 819 386-4916